Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Preface

I am Making my own destiny.. i just wont realise that till the point I reach there.
Hence will never realise the opportunity cost incurred on forgoing an alternative while making a choice in life.Will never know where the doors and avenues that i did not take would have lead me..
I just hope when i reach there i find it was a good life all in all seating with my lady while i pass the pipe around,

Its the end that always mattered
i thought of writing a book
then i realised my book doesnt have an end..
u cant tell a story.. if it has not ended
i hope of coming back to kolkatta which will give me an end.. the end to a seven year long quest to a quintessential life of a student.. who left home a boy and came back a man

2 comments:

Sritanu said...

Congrats !! ...:)
Another reason for me to visit Kolkata from now on ...god save the drinking holes!!

Anonymous said...

finally !!!!!!
back in the place you always wanted to be......and this time no flights to board back to delhi or mumbai.

lord have mercy on kolkatan girls and waiters.....a tanker and a flirt is on his way.

sandeep biswal.